With the arrival of fall + winter, there seems to be one fashion trend that is taking over... and it's all about the booties! The Dressing Space Boutique, an online boutique for women's contemporary fashion trends, highly recommends picking up a pair of booties so you too can be apart of the latest movement.
There are so many styles of booties, and in this post we will share a few of the most popular styles with you and some tips on how to match them with your favorite outfit:
1. Booties with your favorite pair of skinny jeans:
The most popular way to rock some booties this fall + winter will be with a pair of skinny jeans.
For the best look, I recommend a couple cuff roles of the bottom of your skinny jeans. The best booties to pair with skinny jeans would be booties with heels or a wedge and to make the most of the look, make sure to show a little ankle/ leg. Booties with a wedge or a heel will also make your legs look longer.
2. Booties with your favorite dress:
Pairing your absolute favorite dress with a pair of booties is trendy right now, but there are a few keys to keep in mind.
- The shorter the dress, the taller the booties can be. This will elongate your legs!
- For a long dress, make sure to pair with booties that are ankle height. This will help keep your legs from looking "stumpy."
- Typically, when wearing with a dress of any length, you want the bootie style to be a little tighter around the leg. This is in contrast to wearing them with skinny jeans, where the bootie can have a wider or narrower fit.
- DO NOT WEAR WITH A MAXI DRESS
We sure hope this bootie blog helped you learn more about this latest trend, and how to pair it with your fall + winter outfits. For more updates on this year's fashion trends and on the Dressing Space product launch, sign up for our VIP Club! Shop with Confidence!